About Us

Waste management services

Waste management services in London and Southeast

If you are looking for assistance with waste management services, you can rely on the experts from Lyons Clearance Services.

The local experts at your service

We at Lyons Clearance Services, are licensed Top Tier Waste Carriers. All the services we provide are fully insured. A family-run business, we offer environmentally responsible waste management services and an excellent rubbish clearance service. We have grown from strength to strength, a fact proven by the glowing praise received from our customers. 

Based in London, we operate a wide range of specially adapted vehicles. These vehicles are used on strategic routes throughout London, Surrey, Kent and Sussex. Our uniformed staff are friendly, highly trained and efficient.
Contact us today!
green credentials

Our green credentials

We embrace our leading role in protecting the planet. A look at our green credentials will show that we successfully recycle an estimated 83% of all loads we clear away. As per recent figures from DEFRA, the UK as a whole recycles only 40% of its waste on average. The remaining 60% ends up in landfill. 

Our colour-coded wheelie bins facilitate the segregation of various types of waste. Since it is not always possible for our customers to do so, we ensure that all types of waste are sorted appropriately.
materials recycling

Our materials recycling facilities

We offer reliable help with WEEE, plasterboard, gypsum, metal, wood, plastics and much more. All this waste is taken to our licensed material recycling facilities. The material sent to these facilities is recycled or used in energy-producing incineration. All the vehicles we use are compliant with legislation for low emissions. 

Give us a call today for information about our prices how you can contribute towards a greener planet.

We provide the following waste management clearance services:

  • Building waste disposal
  • Business & industrial removals
  • Domestic removals & storage
  • Domestic waste disposal
  • Domestic wheelie bin services
  • Furniture removals
  • Garage clearances
  • Garden waste removal
  • Long distance removals
  • Office clearances

  • Man and van
  • National removals
  • Part load removals
  • Piano removals
  • Removal boxes
  • Removals
  • Rubbish clearance
  • Shed clearances
  • Single item removals
For a complete range of waste management services, contact us today
Call Lyons Clearance Services on 
0208 643 6555 
and on 
0800 084 2683
Share by: